Saturday 12 March 2016

Spring is on it's way - Dipper feeding young on River Wye

Real signs of Spring appearing now with a pair of Dipper already feeding young on the River Wye this morning.
I will be missing the Spring in the UK this year as I am travelling abroad until the Summer but you can follow my progress on my Wildlife Diaries blog and on the Twitter feed in the two blogs.
I will post any interesting wildlife photos received from the Matlock/Bakewell area whilst I'm away on the Darley Dale blog and normal service will resume on my return!

Dipper

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip Andy. I'm sure we'd all like to be coming with you. Doug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Doug, I'm sure I'll be visiting several of the places you recently went to in Spain

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...