Sunday 1 December 2013

Mountain Hare - White on black

I went back to Bleaklow again this morning with James and his girlfriend Jacinta. Initially it looked like the weather would be a problem with low cloud but it suddenly cleared and we had a couple of hours of partial sunshine.
James took quite a few photos which I'm sure will appear on James Butler Photography in due course. I took a few photos similar to yesterday but had a lucky encounter when I was walking through a peat hag and I rounded a corner and came across this Mountain Hare illuminated by the only rays of sunlight that had found their way in, the surroundings were in almost complete blackness creating quite a striking photo.
Mountain Hare in the spotlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...